- Our Company takes security measures (prevention of alteration, leakage, illegal access, etc.) necessary for the implementation of secure management of personal information possessed by our Company and are committed to improving the security of personal information.
- Personal information that our Company collects is used only for a specific purpose for which our Company obtain your consent in advance. Our Company may use your personal information provided by you as statistical data in a way that specific individuals may not be identified in order to improve our services.
- In principle, no personal information provided by you will be disclosed or provided to any third party, unless:
- Our Company obtains your consent in relation to the disclosure of the information; it is considered appropriate for any of our affiliated companies to respond to a specific enquiry;
- Our Company subcontracts out our services to our affiliated companies or any external companies with which our Company entered into a confidential agreement for smooth operation of our business;
- Our Company is required to disclose your personal information by law, etc.; or personal information is transferred to our successor(s) in the event of a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other similar event.
This site contains links to other websites. Our Company has no control over the privacy policies and practices of those websites, and is not responsible for use or collection of personal information, or freedom from error or viruses.